You have successfully completed your studies or doctorate and are looking for new challenges, diverse projects, interdisciplinary teams and flat hierarchies? Then become part of TWT GmbH Science & Innovation! TWT stands for Technical-Scientific Transfer – for 35 years, we have generated new scientific know-how through the expertise of our employees in over 70 research projects to date in collaboration with internationally renowned universities, companies and institutes around the world. We transfer this know-how directly into practice for our customers and partners such as Daimler, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, CARIAD, IBM, Dassault Systèmes, Samsung and Microsoft. Our core competencies are IT, Digital Engineering and Consulting, our strategy is to focus on their combination. As a knowledge society, our philosophy is to work directly at the pulse of tomorrow’s innovations, such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Driving, E-Mobility, Model Based Systems Engineering or Virtual Experience.
- You design and develop software applications within the Container-as-a-Service and Platform-as-a-Service infrastructures of our customers or you create stand-alone software tools for very specific purposes from scratch.
- You work on pathbreaking applications such as tangible digital products, networked and automated driving, the Internet of Things, Car2Car communication, the digital city, virtualized medical technology and the digitization of our customers’ development processes.
- You manage and realize industrial and research-driven projects from the ideation to the concept phase and implementation up to the point of validation and rollout with our customer.
- You actively improve our software development process.
- You coordinate our interdisciplinary projects in close cooperation with our customers.
- You are proficient in desktop application development, either in Java with the Eclipse RCP framework or in C# with the .NET framework
- You are competent in the development of data science and machine learning tools in Python with libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn or PyTorch. Ideally, you have initial experience in data visualization, e.g., with D3.js, and with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Apache Spark or Kafka.
What you should provide:
- Excellent master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Informatics, Software Engineering, Mathematics or in a similar discipline with in-depth IT skills and programming experience
- Initial experience in design patterns, coding conventions, version control, build and test automation, REST APIs, relational or NoSQL databases, UML modeling as well as IT architecture is beneficial
- Initial experience in agile software development (e.g., Scrum) is desirable
- Willingness to work on a wide range of tasks and enthusiasm to learn and employ new frameworks and technologies
- Eagerness to work in a team and good communication skills
- Very good English skills
- Inquisitiveness, cosmopolitanism, creativity and a good sense of humor
- Innovative, highly technically demanding industry and research projects, interdisciplinary teams and highly qualified colleagues
- Work in projects for development and IT departments of premium vehicle manufacturers such as Daimler, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, CARIAD
- Research contacts with leading universities such as the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Flat hierarchies, open doors and the chance to take over responsibility quickly - participate, shape, leave your own fingerprint
- Discover new talents and shape your own career path: Become a specialist, project manager or manager
- Simultaneous, collaborative work using modern digital platforms
- Possibility of remote work during Corona times, if compatible with project tasks, which is currently the case for most employees
- Flexible working hours thanks to our attractive flextime model
- Have twice as much fun with great colleagues in your day-to-day work
- Structured onboarding supported by a personal mentor
- Attractive benefits, fresh fruit, coffee and tea free of charge