MediaMarktSaturn is Europe's leading consumer electronics retailer. It sees itself as a partner, daily companion and navigator for its customers in the digital world. Its over 1,000 MediaMarkt and Saturn stores are closely integrated with their online shops. MediaMarktSaturn has a total headcount of more than 53,000.
MediaMarktSaturn Technology is working to make Europe's number-one consumer electronics retailer the technology leader in its industry. To this end, several hundred developers, UX designers and system architects using state-of-the-art technology work hand in hand with business owners in agile teams to develop customer-focused technology solutions for more than 6 million customers every day in 13 countries.
- Deeply understand the needs of cybersecurity engineering in the endpoint security context
- Deep understanding of Operating system internal working - like kernel processes, rights and privilege levels etc
- Operate, and maintain the endpoint threat environment, including the hardenting and configuration as well as tuning of endpoint security components
- Collaborate with product owners, end users, and other stake holders to gather security requirements
- Link technical capabilities to strategic vision and business needs
- Define success metrics and SLAs
- Define and manage an endpoint security roadmap. Identify gaps, suggest best practices to enhance security posture
- Manage business and conflicting priorities with the ability to maintain stakeholder commitments
- Work closely with the security and endpoint engineers to facilitate and guide the product lifecycle
- Perform user acceptance testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as required
- Ensure clear communications and coordination across business and product teams
- Strong interest in cyber security technologies
- A strong technical and business understanding of endpoint tools and methodologies for securing endpoint environments
- Expert knowledge on endpoint security technologies and troubleshooting
- Desire to work in a team environment
- BS, BE, BTech or MS in Computer Science or related degree preferred
- Several of relevant experience required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Preferred to have certification such as EC Council's CEH, ISC2 SSCP, Offensive-Security OSCP
Passion for Technology in Retail! As part of open and dynamic teams, you are developing solutions for Europe's largest consumer electronics retailer. Alongside challenging tasks with latest technologies, we are offering various benefits as well as flexible working time and possibilities for personal development. As part of the Future Technology Lab you are building the future of retail and services. When you are ready to learn more about us, just drop us your application right below!
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!