Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Limited
Working hours: Full-Time
- You assure end-to-end quality-of-service across heterogeneous communication technologies (e.g. TSN, 5G/6G, WiFi).
- Furthermore, you develop novel concepts and architectures for optimally distributing intelligence in distributed systems (incl. multi-tier edge / Cloud infrastructures).
- You jointly optimize connectivity connectivity and compute infrastructure, taking QoS requirements and relevant system and network constraints (e.g. battery lifetime) into account.
- You design and optimize novel approaches for distributed AI (incl. federated learning).
- Not least, you thoroughly evaluate different approaches by means of theoretical analyses, simulations and proof-of-concept implementations.
- Education: excellent Master degree in computer science, electrical engineering, information technology or another related field
- Experience and Knowledge: strong background in at least two of the following fields: Communication technology (e.g. network virtualization, 5G/6G, SDN, TSN, wireless communications), edge / cloud computing, real-time systems, AI / ML. You ideally have strong programming skills in languages like Python or C/C++, also regarding the simulation of complex systems and the implementation of demonstrators.
- Personality: open, collaborative and communicative attitude, with motivation to collaborate in an interdisciplinary team.
- Working Practice: excellent written and verbal communication and presentation as well as organizational skills, and you are a creative, innovative and independent thinker.
- Languages: fluent in English, ideally with level C1 or C2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). German is a plus but not required.
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.