Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
- As a Data Engineer, you will define the specifications and quality requirements for data labelling based on requirements from sensor teams (Lidar, Radar, Vision) for automated driving SAE level 2-4.
- You will be the interface among the tech-leads from international in-house labelling teams, function teams and suppliers, to ensure the timeline and quality for delivery of labelled data.
- You will manage and maintain the central and cross-project label ontology for automated driving projects SAE level 2-4, to enable the data reuse across the projects.
- Furthermore, you will support the script development and extension for existing labelling tooling and label format.
- Education: Master degree or Diploma in Computer Science or other technical subject
- Personality and Working Practice: good communication skills, high initiative, analytical thinking, intercultural competence
- Experience and Knowledge: several years of experience in data labelling for Deep Learning/Machine Learning, experience with ROS desirable, good knowledge in Python and C++, familiarity with Jira, Json, XML, Yaml, git, etc.
- Languages: good competencies in spoken and written English and German
- Flexible and mobile work: Flexible and mobile working.
- Health & Sport: Wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Intermediary service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Discounts for employees.
- Room for creativity: Space for creative work.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Social counselling and intermediary service for care services.
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.