- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
Are you ready to boost your career in exciting areas of software engineering and sensor systems? Join our team to advance software in wearable devices, smartwatches, smartphones and other exciting applications. Contribute with your expertise to test and push the boundaries of signal processing algorithms in embedded systems frameworks. Enhance sensor communication and protocols, power saving, fault-tolerance, and thrill users with exceptional real-time, always-on functionality.
- Create something new: As software test automation architect you will have technical responsibility for defining test automation strategies, test architectures, and test frameworks. Define and implement test processes, leverage continuous integration, and manage test deployment. Your work will span organizational units and pursue integration, regression and system tests, and tests in maintenance needs. You will interact with different projects and roles, such as hardware and software architects, developers & engineers, or product managers. This position also offers excellent opportunities to advance the state-of-the art in testing approaches and methodologies, including test automation, methods for test scalability, machine learning and AI in testing
- Think holistically: You understand the automated SW delivery needs from project, customer, time to market and quality perspectives
- Experience cooperation: You operate in cross-functional position communicating with wide range of people with ease. Promoting software test automation, keeping reusability, scalability, time to market and quality in your mind
- Working Practice: Analytical, structured and fact based. Real team player who is used to work in an international and diverse environment. You are able to convince stakeholders while taking into account their needs how SW test automation needs to be defined, implemented, deployed and maintained
- Experience: Minimum 5 years hands-on SW test automation experience Proven track record as SW test automation architect/ lead and strong testing knowledge from SW unit testing to testing SW in a embedded system/end user device. Strong hands-on expertise integrating tests to continuous integration and finally reporting test results automatically
- Knowledge: Strong knowledge in scripting and programming languages, HW/SW interfaces, jenkins, devops, test automation architectures and test automation tools for embedded systems. Broad understanding of testing processes, test levels and test types in theory and in practice: ISTQB and ISO 25010
- Education: Degree (B.Sc / M.Sc./ PhD.) in computer science or similar technology-related programs
- Languages: Proficient English language skills (C1), German is a plus
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.